The entire industry is experiencing an unprecedented increase in service requests from customers due to the overwhelming impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We’re really sorry for such long wait times due to the increase in call volumes.
Americans who did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019 can use “Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here” to submit basic personal information to quickly and securely receive their Economic Impact Payments.
Americans who filed 2018 or 2019 tax returns with direct deposit information or receive Social Security do not need to take action. They will automatically receive payment in their bank accounts.
Get my Stimulus Payment: – https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
- -BE AWARE – THIS OPTION Cannot update bank account information after an Economic Impact Payment has been scheduled for delivery.
Check my Stimulus Check Tracker: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
- If you didn’t file a 2018 or 2019 Tax return but need to ADD A BANK ACCOUNT:
- *** Once the check has been added and set to be mailed you can’t change your info***
- For taxpayers to track the status of their payment, they will need to enter basic information in the “Get My Payment” app
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Mailing address
Taxpayers who want to add their bank account information to speed receipt of their payment will also need to provide the following additional information:
- Your Adjusted Gross Income from your most recent tax return (2018 or 2019)
- The refund (or amount owed to IRS) from your latest filed tax return
- The bank account type, account , and routing numbers
To help protect against potential fraud, the tool also does not allow people to change bank account information already on file with the IRS. The IRS does not initiate contact with taxpayers by email, text messages or social media channels to request personal or financial information. We urge taxpayers to be on the lookout for scammers and email phishing attempts about the COVID-19 and Economic Impact Payments. 20 days before your Stimulus check is sent you will receive a letter.
TAX SCAMS TO BE AWARE OF – https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/tax-scams-consumer-alerts
Thank You for Choosing TAXX TYME!